SCD9 Series DC Leakage Current Sensor
SCD9 Series DC leakage current sensor is a new closed-loop current sensor developed from the application of magnetic modulation principle, excellent stability in tiny currents measurement, with a highly galvanic isolation between primary and secondary circuit. Widely used in leakage monitoring systems, signaling systems and the current difference measurement etc.
Drawing & Dimension (mm):
1. Size error: ±1mm;
2. Primary aperture: φ81mm;
3. Fastening hole: ○ 6.5*2.9mm*2;
4. Output terminal: 2EDGVC-5.08-4P;
5. The IP indication direction is the positive direction of the current, and the OFS is the zero adjustment;
6. Incorrect wiring may cause damage to the sensor;
7. The zero voltage of the sensor can be adjusted appropriately according to the needs of users;
Instructions1.DC leakage current sensor adapt non-contact measurement, it is develop on the basis of the principle of zero magnetic flux modulation and magnetic modulation, it can measure small DC current MA level’s isolation in perforation measurement.2.Zero position output of the sensor output can be adjusted according to user needs.3.We can customize different current and voltage output according to user's requirements.
Caution: This product is precision measuring device, please handle with care!