SCK28 Series Open Loop Current Sensor
Based on Hall effect measurement principle, open loop circuit mode.
Single-chip programmable Hall IC, compatible with automotive-specific connectors.
Working temperature −40 °C~125 °C.
Easy to install, small size, does not take up space.
Can measure DC, AC, pulse, and various irregular waveforms under isolated conditions.
+5V working voltage, fast response speed, low zero drift, low temperature drift, high accuracy and good linearity.
Dynamic performance (di/dt and response time) is optimal when the busbar is fully filled with primary perforations.
Dimension & Wiring:
1. Size error: ±1mm;
2. Primary aperture: □20*6mm;
3. Fastening hole: φ4.5mm;
4. Output wiring plug: AMP P/N: 1473672-1;
5. The IP indication direction is the positive direction of the current;
6. The temperature of the primary conductor shall not exceed 105°C;
7. Incorrect wiring may cause damage to the sensor.