SCK26 Series Open Loop Current Sensor
Based on Hall effect measurement principle, open loop circuit mode.
The isolation voltage between primary and secondary is greater than 3000VAC.
Can measure DC, AC, pulse, and various irregular waveforms under isolated conditions.
Wide measurement range, fast response speed, low zero drift, low temperature drift, high accuracy and good linearity.
Dynamic performance (di/dt and response time) is optimal when the busbar is fully filled with primary perforations.
Dimension & Wiring:
1. Size error: ±1mm;
2. Primary aperture: φ28mm;
3. Fastening hole: φ5mm*2;
4. SCK26 output terminal: 1586037-4/TE;
Mating plug: 1969603-4/TE ;
5. SCK26R rubber case: 282106-1/AMP ;
Terminal: 282404-1/AMP ;
Waterproof plug: 281934-1/AMP ;
6. The IP indication direction is the positive direction of the current;
7. The temperature of the primary conductor shall not exceed 105°C;
8. Incorrect wiring may cause damage to the sensor.